I knew that I was going to have to watch what I had to eat 2 weeks prior to surgery. That is excatly what I am doing watching everyone else eat. I am on a strict protein shake and water diet (to bring down the size of my liver) until the 26th and then on the 27th only water. What was I thinking, I had to give up food for 2 weeks. I realized that if I really wanted to start this new journey that I had to do it.
I never realized how hard it really could be, boy was I wrong!!! With great support from family and friends I am doing it. Some days I was just plain mean...okay bitchy.
As of this posting I have lost 8 pounds in 10 days with 5 days left until sugery.
I can honestly say this is the hardest thing I have ever done, including giving birth (that was a breeze)
The next month should get a lot easier after surgery for the 1st 2 weeks I will be on protein shakes, broth and water.
Weeks 3 and 4 will be protein shakes, soft foods( scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, yogourt)
Then I will be on a regular food diet only to beable to eat about an ounce a food at each meal for the rest of my life.
What Was I Thinking...a new healthy long living life.
I can not wait. Not many people get a 2nd chance and now I do because of the love and support from all of you
I never realized how hard it really could be, boy was I wrong!!! With great support from family and friends I am doing it. Some days I was just plain mean...okay bitchy.
As of this posting I have lost 8 pounds in 10 days with 5 days left until sugery.
I can honestly say this is the hardest thing I have ever done, including giving birth (that was a breeze)
The next month should get a lot easier after surgery for the 1st 2 weeks I will be on protein shakes, broth and water.
Weeks 3 and 4 will be protein shakes, soft foods( scrambled eggs, cottage cheese, yogourt)
Then I will be on a regular food diet only to beable to eat about an ounce a food at each meal for the rest of my life.
What Was I Thinking...a new healthy long living life.
I can not wait. Not many people get a 2nd chance and now I do because of the love and support from all of you

1 comments:
Kim:
I am soooo proud of you! Just know that you will have good and bad days, but it will be worth it. So much more comes with your decision to drop the weight. I can prove that as you know. I love you so much and will always be here for you good and bad days :)
Robin "O"
Post a Comment