CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Life Journey

A new life journey has begun for me (and my family). After spending 3 days in the hospital in June with pulmonary edema, resulting from a severe reaction to my allergy injections. I realized that everyday is more precious than the next and that I was only good as the choices I made. I need to do something about it, but what. That day finally came at my grandmothers memorial when my sister Sheri approached me about looking into gastric-bypass surgery. I did with her help and connections.

Knowing that yes I was extremely over weight and starting to have health issues (obstructed sleep apnea, joint pain,etc.) I finally made the decision to do something about and with family and friends support made the appointment to start a new healthy life on July 18th. The following blogs I will share my thoughts with all of you as my journey truly begins.

0 comments: