With butterflies in my stomach I arrived at my 1st of many appointments of my new road of a new life. I knew today was going to be a long one but never thought that I could be so excited and nervous all at the same time. What was to come?
I went to the 4 hour educational class, met with the physiologist, financial department, was weighed, had my picture taken (oh joy) and finally met with my surgeon.
The big day was finally set- GASTRIC- BYPASS surgery for Tuesday August 28th.
That was easy
Only a few more things to wrap up before the big day and I was set, lab work, ultrasound, EKG, Chest x-rays and 1 last appointment with the DR.
No Problem
Friday, August 24, 2007
The Journey Begins
Posted by Aunt Kimmy at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment