CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful


As I get older I realize how thankful I am for my family. This year it was so nice to see all my nieces and nephews. At times I laughed at myself thinking that I used to changed their diapers and now having a glass of wine with them at Thanksgiving dinner. It was also nice to spend time with all my great nieces and nephews (boy that makes me sound old) they are all so cute and sweet. It was wonderful to see everyone and would be nice to see them more often than just holidays or birthdays. This year was especially specially because mom and dad come down from the mountain. They got to reconnect with their grandkids they haven't seen in months and some in years (dad) and got to meet new great grandkids. It was really nice.


Hope everyone had just as special Thanksgiving as I did.


Until next time...enjoy the season and cherish the memories you make.

0 comments: