I know it has been so long. I could use the excuse that I have been busy but that would be a lie. Just been lazy and enjoying some me time since the kids all went back to school.
Over the summer we (Alvin and I) spent 7 wonderful days in Cancun with family (mom, sheri, dan, mike and lala). It was so nice and relaxing but always glad to come home. It is really hard to spend that long from the kids.
After Cancun we spent lots of days at the beach, Knott's and soak city with friends. All in all it was a nice summer.
Now that school has started it has been very quiet which is some what strange. We are usually running around like our heads cut off like chickens. Speaking of chicken we had a great time with the whole family at the Okerberfest again this year, we really missed seeing Shannon, Lorin and Milo this year.
We are some pictures from over the summer. Promise I will update more about kids and anything else in a couple of days
Until
love and kisses to all
1 comments:
welcome back mama! i really like that picture of you and alvin..... looks romantical! xoxo
Post a Comment