Yes it's true I am finaly staple free. Went to my post-op doctors appointment today. I have lost 12 1/2 pounds so far. I can tell I have lost the weight, but Anson said he can tell in my face because I have a neck. He really knows how to make you feel good.LOL The doctor says I am on track and in a couple days I can start on soft foods, boy I can not wait.
I am walking a mile and a half every other day and I can now start working out. The funny thing is I am actually looking forward to working out, for the 1st time in my life. I might even do laps tomorrow up Sheri's drive way.LOL
My goal to be looking hot next summer in a bathing suit on the beach in Cancun
Friday, September 7, 2007
Staple Free
Posted by Aunt Kimmy at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment