2 days home from the hospital and feeling great! Really I was surprised on I good I feel. I am up and around for brief periods., I get groogy after a while being up. I never thought thought Me of all people would only beable to eat 1/2 -1 ounce of food at a time, but I am full.
Went for my first walk outside today(it's so hot) and actually made it around the block with out no knee pain...It's a miracle.
As of this posting I have lost a total of 14 pounds. Doctor says by Thanksgiving I should lose 80 pounds. Watch out everyone I am going to be running around like a wild women...oh that's right I all ready do, but now a skinny wild women.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
On My Way
Posted by Aunt Kimmy at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was so fast! It seems like yesterday you were just telling me about this. The kids are stealing my time away ;)
You're going to look great!
Love ya & Miss ya!
Renee'
i'm so excited for you! you look so happy. i'm totally into healthy living and want to start eating better..... more vegis and fruit........ and start doing walking marathons. lets get all the girls together to do this. ok! love you! good job!
i'm sure not eating food for that long was crazy!
Post a Comment