CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

I know it has been a while. Things around here have been a little crazy. Alvin missed all last week of work with a really bad cold. Thank God he is back to work this week.

Anson has been working let a mad dog and we probally only see him 2 times a week.

Evalyn is working less hours since haunt is over. She is doing really well in school maintaining a 3.25 GPA. So proud of her.

Clayton is also doing well in school he is maintaining a 3.50 GPA and has a little girlfriend Diana. It's must be nice to be giddy. He's so cute when ever she calls he turns all red and starts laughing.

Jeremiah, is so funny he puts a smile on my face everyday. If I am having a lazy day he is so concerned and always ask if I am feeling ok.
I do want to brag for a moment. Yesterday he wants ask to fill in on Clayton's Pony team with the 12,13,14 and 15 baseball players (Jer is only 10). After he got over thinking he was going to die, because they are so much bigger he did great and held his own. After that game he went to another field to fill in for another team (boys is same age) then finally he arrived for his game at 2:30. This boy played in 3 games for a total of 6 hours of baseball. He never complained and always gave 120 percent. He is truly amazing in my eyes.

Now for me...I had to go and have a CATSCAN for some burning I have been having in my stomach. Everything came out ok, but the doctor thinks I might have a small hernia. He said that we will evaluate the situation after the holidays. I did though loose 46 pounds since surgery.
I am now preparing to go on a mini vaction to Mom;s over the Thanksgiving for 5 days.

I love this time of year..it always brings family closer and gives you time to reflect on loved ones that have passed

Until next time God Bless and have a wonder thankful Thanksgiving with your families

Love you all

0 comments: