Oh what a feeling to feel so good. I thought it would never happen. Went to the doctors on Monday and I have offically lost 26 1/2 pounds in just 33 days. I can not believe the energy I have now. I am always on the go...it's kinda strange, who would of known by losing some weight and eating the right things you could feel this good. :]
Life is truly wonderful!!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
OH What a Feeling
Posted by Aunt Kimmy at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job!!!
You're lookin' good....
By the way, I like what you did with your blog page. It has a calming effect.
Love you and miss you! See you at Oktoberfest...
diet is so important to feel great. i know when i eat crap i feel like crap. i'm so happy 4 you.
Post a Comment